[Colours] Colour me navy blue


I can not remember a period of not liking the navy colour. Being in love with so many tones and hues I can surely not define it as my favourite, but yet most frequently used in my everyday life.

While on vacation in Bol, on the south coast of the island of Brac, Croatia, I was introduced to this stunning paradise full of blue shaded products, lying right in the centre of the town.

 Aqua Maritime shop





Aqua Maritime is company specializing in the design, distribution and retailing of convenient, unique and distinctive maritime apparel and accessories for tourists, as an alternative in the gift-shop market. The effectiveness of Aqua’s concept lies in simplicity and minimalism of product design.

Aqua Maritime shops mainly captures indigo tones from dark to light, can inspire creative thinking wrapping you in summer blanket from hawaiian ocean blue colour, scuba blues, twilight blues, contrasting to lily white colour.

I could not resist buying these school sweet necessities even though I left those good old days far behind me.
Looking forward to meet this shop again in the near future^^








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Don't be transparent. Add colour to your everyday life. Live colourfully, fearlessly^^

Blogger news

Flag Counter

Translate