[Summer] Bol, Croatia through photographs


Three years ago, I visited Croatia for the first time as an adult. Young adult actually (auto-correcting myself).
I have been there before with my parents but my childish memories were almost totally blurred.

Today, I can not stop raving about visiting every single island and city on the east-side of the Adriatic coastline. Due to the fact that I can not pick any favourite :-)

Departing from Skopje in the summer of 2011, we were headed to Bol, a town on the south of the island of Brac, mainly for soaking up some rays of sunshine. Welcomed with much more than an ordinary vacation spot.

Scroll down for visual experience^^







The town of Bol is a favourite among sun worshippers and windsurfers. The channel between the islands of Brac and Hvar provides ideal wind conditions, thanks to the westerly maestral that typically blows between May and late September.

The wind picks up slowly in the morning, an excellent time for beginners. By afternoon, the winds are very strong, perfect for those looking to get an adrenaline kick.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About

Don't be transparent. Add colour to your everyday life. Live colourfully, fearlessly^^

Blogger news

Flag Counter

Translate